Need a place to work or have a bite with friends casually? Below we have compiled a short list of places we frequent often and recommend.
- Food & Thought Cafe – Great outdoor greenery. Sit on top of a wooden deck with fresh air. Healthy food choices. Large variety of coffee and juices made to order.
- Gustito’s Peruvian Cafe – Delicious. Family owned. They offer simple yet delicious peruvian staples such as empanadas, alfajores, Chicharron sandwich, milhojas and more. They do customized cakes for special occasions made to order.
- Fit & Fuel – Bicyclists favorite meeting spot. This place is a great place for anyone to re-charge. They have been noted at the top place for coffee in Naples. They offer coffees, smoothies, beer and wine along with quick bites such as their delicious Avocado Toast.
- World Bakery & Cafeteria – This cuban lunch spot is great for flavorful food on the go. They offer fresh latin home-style cooking at competitive rates. This is located near Collier Blvd and Pine Ridge.
- Sunburst Cafe – Big on french toast or classic pancake breakfast? Check out this colorful cafe that offers big cups of coffee and cozy vibes.
Please feel free to share and comment your local cafe spots. We would love to check out more cafes here in Naples!
Photo source: https://www.foodandthought.com/gallery/