We have compiled a short list with local seafood favorites. We have tried the places we are listing and each have great service. Florida is a great place to eat seafood being that we are surrounded by coasts.
- Grouper and Chips – This little hidden gem is to die for. This is often busy and it is worth the wait. The owner has been operating this location with her daughter for almost 2 decades. They are known for their grouper and chips basket which is always fresh and fried to order.
- Fish – This waterfront dining restaurant has a raw bar, sushi and a great fish selection. Located in Venetian Village Waterfront Shops. This restaurant is a sister restaurant of Miramare Ristorante and has a bay view. They offer indoor and outdoor seating, happy hour and lunch specials.
- La Pescheria – Newer to 5th Ave S., this seafood spot was needed. They have simple fish dishes that are clean, flavorful and plentiful. They highlight seafood sustainability. They offer great service, indoor and outdoor seating.
- USS Nemo – Hop aboard this unique dining experience with porthole windows. Excellent and inviting service along with delicious dishes. Popular dishes include their miso-broiled sea bass which is a must, wood-grilled branzino and more.
- Bamz Restaurant- This is another hidden gem. The reason we have added this one to the list is because they offer a unique service. If you were boating and caught some fish, you can bring it to BAMZ and they will cook it to your liking for you and add sides to your fish.
Please feel free to share and comment your favorite local seafood spots below, we are always looking for a delicious place to try!