Check out this short list we have gathered to share locally owned coffee spots for you to enjoy a cup of joe or tea…
- Kunjani Craft Coffee & Gallery – Fair trade and sustainably sourced coffee and tea selection. Features handmade craft jewelry and art from foreign villages that is for a non-profit for different African causes. Cozy and inviting atmosphere that offers indoor and outdoor seating.
- Coffee Bar 239 – Chill coffee spot that also offers wine and beer and small bites.
- Fit & Fuel – Bicyclists gather here for their fuel. This coffee shop offers healthy bites, beer, wine and great coffee.
- The Brick Coffee & Bar- Lavazza Coffee, Tea, Pastries and nice music. Great location on 5th Ave South. Delicious hot chocolate. Great location to enjoy coffee during busy events on 5th Ave South.
- Seed to Table Coffee Bar – Extensive Lavazza Coffee Selection. Enjoy coffee while doing groceries or walk in for a cup to re-charge.
Have other great coffee spots? Please share and comment below, we are always looking for a nice place to enjoy good coffee.
Photo Source: Fit & Fuel Facebook Page