We have put together a list from Drinks with a View. There is nothing like having a refreshing cocktail while enjoying a breath-taking landscape. Below we have listed 5 to keep the list short and sweet from personal experience and ofcourse, each recommendation offers great service.
- Bayside Seafood Grill & Bar- This is located in The Venetian Village Shops, which is a beautiful waterfront shopping plaza. The bar is on the second floor and has been newly renovated. The second floor outdoor patio has a beautiful view of the bay and luxurious homes off of Gulf Shore Blvd.
- Baleen at La Playa- This Tiki-Torched Patio is great for dates or friendly gatherings. This is a high-end beach resort open to the public. It is great for having a drink and taking a stroll on the beach as the bar is waterfront property. The dress code is casual resort wear. They offer valet parking or public parking which is a short walk away.
- Rhode’s End at Clam Pass Park- Beautiful beach views. This outdoor bar located on the access point for Clam Pass Park offers plenty of outdoor seating. This is great for sunset watchers. They have a delicious Margarita and offer fruity frozen drinks such as the popular Miami Vice and Pina Colada. Getting to this bar is half of the fun as you can board a public trolley to take you down the nature surrounded boardwalk to paradise.
- Caffe Milano on Fifth Ave- This corner spot has a view of city happenings. Enjoy a variety of cocktails outdoor and enjoy people watching on one of the busiest streets of Downtown Naples.
- The Old Naples Pub- The view is one for those who admire greenery. This small pub offers only wine and beer but their outdoor seating is so beautiful and refreshing. There are green walls which provide fresh air and a unique view.
Have recommendations? Please share and comment below, we are always seeking great places to enjoy a drink with a view.