We have put together our Top 5 Cinco De Mayo Locations. The list includes locally owned restaurants that we have had great service, meals and more importantly margaritas at. We hope this list will help you decide where to celebrate Cinco De Mayo or order pick up from to support the local businesses.
- Mr. Tequilas– Authentic Mexican Atmosphere. They have a nicely decorated mexican theme which makes you feel like you are in an authentic mexican eatery. They have 4 convenient locations throughout Southwest Florida including: East Naples, North Naples, Central Naples and Fort Myers Beach. Mr. Tequila is a great place to celebrate your birthday, they will throw in a large mexican hat for your fiesta. They offer sizzling fajitas, tacos and more authentic mexican dishes. Depending on the location, they offer both indoor and outdoor seating.
- Don Tequilas– Great murals cover don Tequilas of beautiful mexican agave fields. They make great margaritas and feature live music. Their food is delicious and reasonably prices. They offer a mix between authentic mexican and Tex-Mex. Their service sets them apart as the staff is very welcoming and knowledgable about the dishes and drinks.
- K-Rico Mexican Grill– Located in the beautiful Bayfront Plaza off of Goodlette- Frank, K-Rico has a great view and offers a unique twist to Tex-Mex. Their chips are homemade and uniquely seasoned. They have an extensive tequila list and a Tequila Vault. Their ambiance is very modern and brings in unique mexican art. They offer indoor and outdoor seating.
- Tacos and Tequila– This place is always a great place for a fiesta. They are known for their unique taco offerings. Their taco menu features unique tacos such as the Cuban Taco, Buffalo Taco, Po’Boy Shrimp Tacos, Chicken Pancake Taco and more. They also offer “Yogi Tacos and Wellfit Girls” which are healthier options. Their margaritas are great and they are known for their Two For One House Margaritas- ALL DAY EVERYDAY.
- Molcajetes– This mexican eatery is authentic mexican meals at a very compeitive price. They have homemade juices such as Tamarind which are unique. The name says it all- their molcajetes are plentiful and flavorful. The molcajetes features a variety of meat and is accompanied with rice, beans and toppings. What this restaurants lacks in atmosphere is more than made up in flavor! They have two locations, one in East Naples near Celebration Park and another in the Fresh Market Plaza on 41.